Indosat Mega Media  » Internet  »
1.0
  • When I bought the modem at their Gallery, it was 1.2 million Rp (=US$126) for Huawei E220 that offers speed until 3,6Mbps, but really IM2 only offers speed up to 256kbps only

• by robert838

Indosat Mega Media (IM2) is a kind of broadband internet services in Indonesia, which is a product from Indosat. But, I really unsatisfied with their services.

The signal of my home for IM2 is good, but the really fact I can’t get the maximum speed which they offered. For download speed, it just download with 10KBps although I download the file from local server. How come?? And, I’m very confused because

sometimes it can be disconnected periodically. As I am a business person that doing transaction online, I can’t tolerate with this kind of service. Why? do you know, when I’m log in to my internet banking account, and just one step ahead to doing transfer fund transaction, suddenly it got disconnected. So, I need to connect it again, and it’s not easy to connect again. Sometimes, the server of IM2 ...

• busy, so we can’t connect. Waiting again for 5-10 minutes. When we got connected, it comes disconnected again. How dare?

I already complained to their customer service, but the answered is still the same “we’re still developing our network/capacity”, or “it’s peak hours, so many users use the internet”. Don’t you know that I buy this kind of service is for 24 hours, so I should get internet connection in 24

hours right??

The service is low, the price isn’t cheap also. When I bought the modem at their Gallery, it was 1.2 million Rp (=US$126) for Huawei E220 that offers speed until 3,6Mbps, but really IM2 only offers speed up to 256kbps only! The price for monthly is about 125000Rp (=US$13), which is very expensive for a bad service like they done for me.

Low service, Expensive price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2128021010180928/k2311a0228/2.28.10