Wilsons Leather jackets  » Clothes  »
  • I bought my first leather jacket, it was a moto style jacket for women
  • I found that they didn’t have petite sizes for women, or if they did there wasn’t very many because I never found any when I was shopping

• by Liberty

I’ve known about Wilsons Leather for many years and it was bout six or seven years ago that I made my first purchase with them. I bought my first leather jacket, it was a moto style jacket for women. It was made of black and white supple leather that had just enough insulation to keep me warm during cool weathers but didn’t make me look bulky. At the time I was living in Texas, so I wasn’t really sure what I was thinking in purchasing a leather jacket considering the weather was hot most days of the week. The jacket was on sale for a very good price and

I couldn’t pass it up. Since then I’ve dropped by Wilsons Leather more often. The following are my pros and cons to Wilsons Leather jackets.

I’ll start off with the pros to this product first. What I liked about Wilsons Leather jackets is that their prices are very affordable, and the products are of good quality. Their soft leather is very soft and supple. They’re always having sales on their jackets so if you don’t want to spend a few hundred dollars just wait until summer time when it goes down to half the price or less. They have a huge selection of jackets for both men and women, loads ...

• of other leather and suede products as well like bags, purses, brief cases, belts and hats. They generally keep a lot of the same items in stock all year round so there’s never a need to worry about getting something right away for fear of it going away completely. They also keep up with current trends as well and have some new items each season. With proper care their jackets will last for years. My jackets that I’ve bought from them I still have and it’s been over five years. They look as good as they first day I bought them.

There were a few cons to Wilson

Leather jackets too, it’s not totally perfect. I found that they didn’t have petite sizes for women, or if they did there wasn’t very many because I never found any when I was shopping. Their styles tend to be the same every year and season, which can get tiring to look at. That last part is sort of a good and bad thing.

Based on my overall experiences with Wilson Leather jackets I have to say that I really liked their jackets, and most likely will purchase more products from them when I’m looking for a new leather jacket. Their products are good quality and affordable, what more can you ask for?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5528021010120928/k2311a0228/2.28.10