Wilsons Leather and suede protector  » Clothes  »
  • One winter when it was actually cold I decided to treat myself to a nice leather moto jacket, why I went for that style is beyond me
  • I would recommend reapplying after a year or so just to be on the safe side
  • I can’t remember how much I paid for it but I believe it was under $10 and a little bit goes a long way, so it’ll last a long time

• by Liberty

I don’t normally shop at Wilsons Leather except when I need a good leather jacket or coat, which while I was living in Texas was hardly necessary considering how the weather is hot and humid most days out of the year. One winter when it was actually cold I decided to treat myself to a nice leather moto jacket, why I went for that style is beyond me. I don’t own or ride a bike, and ended up hardly ever getting to wear the jacket. While I was purchasing my jacket the sales clerk talked me into buying leather protecting stuff. I figured I’ll need it so I went ahead and purchased a few. One of the items I purchased was their leather and

suede protector. The following are my pros and cons to Wilson’s Leather leather and suede protector spray.

I’ll start off with the pros to this leather protecting product first. What I liked about Wilson’s Leather leather and suede protector spray is that it really gets the job done. I was skeptical as to whether it would work or not but it really did the job. I first used it on my jacket and then tried it on my boots. I liked that it works for all sorts of leather and suede products because I have a couple of suede boots that I’ve always been afraid to get wet. The product is very easy to use. All I did was follow the instructions on the ...

• back and sprayed it in a ventilated room or outside, let it sit for a few hours and my shoes and jackets were protected for a very long time. I would recommend reapplying after a year or so just to be on the safe side. I live in a region with lots of rain and mud and all of my leather jackets have survived it without so much as a stain. Wilsons Leather leather and suede spray is affordable too. I can’t remember how much I paid for it but I believe it was under $10 and a little bit goes a long way, so it’ll last a long time. I’ve had my bottle for several years and still haven’t gone through all
        of it yet.

There were some downsides to this leather and suede protecting spray too. I didn’t like the smell, I guess that’s why they suggest doing it in a well ventilated room or outside. The smell is very strong and I’m pretty sure it’s not healthy to breathe it in. The other thing I didn’t like was that this product doesn’t seem to be sold on their website. It’s only available in stores, and not all stores from what I can tell.

Overall though, I really liked Wilsons Leather leather and suede protector spray. It did exactly what it was suppose to do and does a good job at it. I would definitely recommend picking up a bottle if you own any time of leather products.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5528021010110928/k2311a0228/2.28.10