Lancome Blush Subtil  » Cosmetics  »
  • I received mine as a gift, but I know that I will run out sometime and have to buy more
  • Overall, I highly recommend the Lancome Subtil Blush, especially in the color Cedar Rose for those with a medium skin tone

• by kirbystar7

My face usually has a natural pink tinge around my cheeks, and so I never thought I would need to wear blush. When I began to truly wear makeup, I realized that I needed foundation in order to even out my facial complexion. As a result, my natural blush disappeared and my face looked pale.

I knew I needed blush to complete my look, but I am always hesitant because it can come off as unnatural or too pink. Lancome cosmetic products are known for their quality and so I was very excited when my mother gave me her Lancome Blush Subtil in Cedar Rose.

The blush

is a pressed powder that comes with a compact mirror and brush. The first time I used the blush, I loved it instantly.

The blush truly is subtle, and if I want a slightly pinker hue, I just need to layer on more blush. Some other blushes are really too dramatic: one stroke of the brush and it is obvious that you are wearing blush.

The Lancome Subtil blush allows me to have so much control over the amount and color that I want. Because the blush is so subtle, I can easily blend it with the mineral pace powder that I have on.

My face powder ...

• and the blush blend together perfectly. If I sometimes add too much blush on my face, I tone it down by brushing a thin layer of face powder over it, which helps to further blend the blush with the rest of my makeup.

I must say that my face is very sensitive to anything that is put on it. If I am not careful with the things that I apply on my face, my skin breaks out in acne.

I was thus wary of the Lancome Subtil blush, but I have been using it for over a year, and I can honestly say I have never had

acne as a result of the blush. It is a great blush for people with sensitive skin like mine.

If I could complain about the Lancome Subtil Blush, I would complain about the price. I received mine as a gift, but I know that I will run out sometime and have to buy more.

One compact is around thirty dollars. I guess this is expected for a quality product with a brand name.

I wish the price were lower but I can understand why it is so expensive. Overall, I highly recommend the Lancome Subtil Blush, especially in the color Cedar Rose for those with a medium skin tone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128021009970928/k2311a0228/2.28.10