California Dreams  » TV  »
  • Now however I've seen it again and of course I don't like it as much as I'm older and the show seems very dated
  • As thes eries went on it became more about the kids in the band, simply because they were more interesting
  • I was a big fan of Tiffany, I think her character was a sweet nice girl who was very likable
  • I enjoyed the series and even though it was a bit preachy

• by Urban Beaute

I used to watch California Dreams as a kid and I loved it then. Now however I’ve seen it again and of course I don’t like it as much as I’m older and the show seems very dated.

Basically it

started off being about a family and their two teenage kids who were in a abnd. As thes eries went on it became more about the kids in the band, simply because they were more interesting.

I was a big fan of Tiffany, I think her character was a sweet nice girl who was very likable.

I enjoyed the series and even though it was a bit preachy. it tended to go over life lessons such as how to deal ...

• California Dreams
      with teh fact your parents are getting a divorce or dating, the meaning of friendship and a lot of cliched stuff you find in teen stories. But it had more of a light feel and I think that was
      due to the fact the band was always around, they hung out in a brights seaside diner and were generally cheerful happy kids.

I think this was a good show, somewhat cliche and not fantastic but it’s still worth watching if you get the chance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1028021009850928/k2311a0228/2.28.10