Smallville Season 8 Episode 3  » TV  »
  • It brought up a very strange back story in my opinion
  • I just found the whole isalnd thing silly and I don't like the connection between good guy Oliver and evil Tess Mercer
  • However i did like seeing Lois look after Oliver and I know that obviously Lois and Clark are supposed to be together I feel as though Lois and Oliver made a great couple too

• by Urban Beaute

To me this episode of Smallville was a bit bizarre. The story was that Oliver Queen had been poisoned and only had twelve hours to live so Clark and all his buddies had to find out what was wrong with him and find an antidote.

It brought up a

very strange back story in my opinion. Oliver hallucinates and remembers a time he was stuck on an island for two years and this is where he met Tess Mercer. This to me is unbelievable. Who gets stuck on an island for two years? I just ...

• found the whole isalnd thing silly and I don’t like the connection between good guy Oliver and evil Tess Mercer.

great couple too.

I’m not happy about the introduction of Doomsday. Understandably we need a villain now that Lex is gone but one that is about to cause so much drama is a little troubling.

This was as usual a good episode however the craziness of the island scenario put me off.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1028021009840928/k2311a0228/2.28.10