Bewitched  » TV  »
  • The actors are fantastic and I love the actress that plays Samantha
  • However I believe if you watch it today you will still like it as the show is so strong it survives the restraints of time

• by Urban Beaute

I have watched and loved Bewitched for a long long time. Those of you that don’t know the story must be living under a rock. It’s about a witch who marries a mortal and lives with him. They try to keep the fact that she is a witch hidden

from the world.

What’s great about this show is the simplicity of it. The story lines are simple and because they are uncomplicated it makes for easy viewing. The comedy is more subtle and clean than the sitcoms of today.

The actors are fantastic and I love the actress that plays Samantha.

• I never knew whether she did the nose twitching herself but I love it. She is very likable. The guy that plays her husband is okay, not as good as Samantha but not terrible either. They do a fantastic job with her interfering mother and I really liked
        when they had a child and Tabitha inheriting her mother’s magic got into some very cute mischief.

It is a great show and that’s why it’s a classic. However I believe if you watch it today you will still like it as the show is so strong it survives the restraints of time.

Bewitched

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1028021009830928/k2311a0228/2.28.10