Survivor Season 20 Episode 4  » TV  »
  • I think Boston Rob has actually lost his touch and is no match for Russell
  • The attacks on Parvati were annoying as she is one of my favourite contestants

• by Urban Beaute

This episode of Survivor gave me exactly what i wanted. More Villains air time. Now as someone who is rooting for the Villains I don’t wnat them to go to tribal council however if they do it means more screen time for them so it’s a catch 22.

This episode

we got to see James finally crack and become someone who noone ever expected him to be. It’s actually a shame he has such a bad attitude and it’s not fun at all to watch.

Finally we get more Russell time on screen. he is finally fed up with Boston ...

• Rob thinking he’s calling the shots and rightly so. So we get to see more Russell gold, him hiding the machete and getting back to his old tricks.

I think Boston Rob has actually lost his touch and is no match for Russell.

The attacks on Parvati were annoying as she

is one of my favourite contestants. Jerri who has done nothing this season is attacking Parvati? Right.

So Randy deserved to home , he didn’t have any friends there and no alliances so he was sunk from the beginning. I’m looking forward to more Boston Rob and Russell drama next week.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1028021009770928/k2311a0228/2.28.10