Smallville Season 8 Episode 4  » TV  »
  • I really enjoyed the introduction of Maxima from Almerac
  • I think the Clark and Chloe storyline is played out
  • It's going to be interesting to see how it all turns out

• by Urban Beaute

This episode of Smallville was great. I really enjoyed the introduction of Maxima from Almerac. Sadly I think she was a one episode thing but hopefully we may get to see more of her in the future.

Basically, Tess sets off a crystal, Maxima a beautiful alien searching for her

mate hears it and comes to earth looking for a Kryptonian to mate with. She kills all the men in her way to finding Clark.

So that was a great storyline and it revealed some things about the characters.

Firstly Jimmy is jealous of Clark and Chloe, However Chloe is not in ...

• love with Clark so he has nothing to worry about. I think the Clark and Chloe storyline is played out.

So now we go to the Lois and Clark storyline, he pulled away from Maxima which is near impossible to do because his bond with Lois is stronger. It’s going to

be interesting to see how it all turns out.

The actress that played Maxima was okay, I liked the character but I think they could have chosen someone better. My only compliant about this episode was that the Justice League was absent. Hopefully we get to see more of them next episode.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1028021009690828/k2311a0228/2.28.10