The Cosby Show  » TV  »
  • I loved that show and I think it had a lot of good things to offer
  • Bill Cosby was and always will be hilarious, Raven Symone was terribly cute and I really enjoyed when Lisa Bonet was on the show
  • However it's a good show, but I don't think it's worth renting the DVD

• by Urban Beaute

I watched The Cosby Show when I was a kid and I watched the reruns for years. I loved that show and I think it had a lot of good things to offer.

Firstly the family dynamic was great. here you have a happy, healthy family who only has very small

conflicts. Also the fact the family was African American appealed to me as you really didn’t see a lot of African Americans on television at that time and if you did they weren’t comfortable and middle class.

The characters and actors were great at what the do. Bill Cosby was and ...

• always will be hilarious, Raven Symone was terribly cute and I really enjoyed when Lisa Bonet was on the show.

The interaction between the characters were great and although in modern times the story lines will seem tame it worked. I also liked the guest stars that appeared on the show.

However I

think for me the show got old pretty quick as it was over exposed. there were so many reruns that watching it became tiresome.

However it’s a good show, but I don’t think it’s worth renting the DVD. This is the kind of show that gets points for nostalgia not quality.

The Cosby Show

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1028021009680828/k2311a0228/2.28.10