Smallville Season 8 Episode 2  » TV  »
  • To begin we have the issue of Bette, a meteor infected girl who can blow up things on sight
  • However it was interesting at the end where she was recruited by Tess Mercer to join a team of meteor infected people who I can only assume are up to no good
  • I love the fact Chloe is engaged to lovely Jimmy so I hope they make this relationship flow a little easier
  • It was agood episode but I think with all the changes since season 7 it was hard to make it gel

• by Urban Beaute

This episode was a little weird for me it felt awkward like there were too many things going on that didn’t fit together well.

To begin we have the issue of Bette, a meteor infected girl who can blow up things on sight. Now teh actress who played her was kind

of annoying and the whole storyline felt kind of weak. However it was interesting at the end where she was recruited by Tess Mercer to join a team of meteor infected people who I can only assume are up to no good.

Which brings us to Tess Mercer, who is interesting.

• yes she looks evil but she also seems likable to me and I always love villains with more than one dimension so hopefully they keep her that way.

This episode was filled with more awkward interactions. lois’s poor attempts at flirting with Clark, Clark and Chloe looking like they are

more than just friends which is a story line that is getting old fast.

I love the fact Chloe is engaged to lovely Jimmy so I hope they make this relationship flow a little easier.

It was agood episode but I think with all the changes since season 7 it was hard to make it gel.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1028021009660828/k2311a0228/2.28.10