Temazepam (medication)  » Medicine  »
  • What I like about this particular sleep aide, is that it does not cause me to experience any difficulties waking up the following morning

• by cjaneb877
      Temazepam is a medication utilized to induce sleep if you are having difficulty falling asleep at night, and staying asleep. After trying several sleeping aides that did not actually seem to accomplish the task of helping me get a good night’s sleep, I got on the

lightest prescription available of temazepam.

For me, it has worked like a charm.

I do not take it every night, but on nights when I can not seem to relax my body, I will take a pill, and it absolutely does put me to ...

• sleep and keep me that way until the morning.

What I like about this particular sleep aide, is that it does not cause me to experience any difficulties waking up the following morning.

I awake, ready and able to start my day.

At

times it can be difficult to find a sleeping medication that has no majorly annoying, or unpleasant side effects.

While every person may have different reactions or experiences on the same medication, it may be worth looking into if you are having difficulty sleeping at night.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 263010100960331/k2311a1030/10.30.06