Avon True Luminous Dual Powder Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love this foundation because it does not look like I am going to a party, it feels like I am only using a pressed powder plus the benefits of having a well defined skin tone especially around my jaw line

• by Joyce

I always love pressed powder and facial foundation because I have an oily face, so I would often choice foundation because it naturally hide my pores and help control the greasiness around my face. My recent favorite is this product from Avon cosmetics called True Luminous Dual Powder Foundation and I picked the Natural Almonds shade.

Natural Almond shade

complimented my light skin tone and the glittery powder easily blended with my skin color so I don’t have a hard time applying and smoothing the powder until it blends. It has a very fine touch and smooth finish, I can wear it any time of the day without the feeling of heavily pan-caked.

I love this foundation because ...

• it does not look like I am going to a party, it feels like I am only using a pressed powder plus the benefits of having a well defined skin tone especially around my jaw line. It also successfully covers my skin blemishes brought by acne scars without any traces. This helps revive my disgruntled self-confidence as I
        don’t have to worry too much on the pores and blemishes on my skin.

The light and shimmering effects gave my skin a natural glow and radiance. It is also lasting and I don’t have to keep on retouching during busy hours. This foundation is really a natural skin enhancer and make me look more sophisticated yet simple.

Avon True Luminous Dual Powder Foundation

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128021009550828/k2311a0228/2.28.10