Straight Talk by Verizon
  • I found the service to be quite satisfactory
  • Then there's the $45 service, (which I would recommend if you are like me and use alot of texts, as it is frustrating when you get to your limit too quickly)
  • The main problem for most people would be the very limited selection of different styles of phones, four basic phones, the next better than the last, price corresponding with that
  • I enjoyed it while it lasted, but am happy to have a yearly contract now

• by Stetz

I used Straight Talk by Verizon for a good half of a year. I found the service to be quite satisfactory.

Despite the occasional non-sent text message, or un-recieved text message, I felt it was a great texting system.

There are two choices of service, the $30 service, which includes

1000 texts, 1000 minutes and limited web browsing.

Then there’s the $45 service, (which I would recommend if you are like me and use alot of texts, as it is frustrating when you get to your limit too quickly…) which includes unlimited texts, unlimited minutes, and unlimited web browsing.

The ...

• main problem for most people would be the very limited selection of different styles of phones, four basic phones, the next better than the last, price corresponding with that.

Another problem I encountered was the having to renew the service every month.

Also, I would recommend not trying to switch

your service, as it was very difficult for me to do so.

I enjoyed it while it lasted, but am happy to have a yearly contract now.

It’s a good idea for someone who doesnt want a yearly contract, or a teenager trying to pay their own, as it is not expensive.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2228021009490828/k2311a0228/2.28.10