Adam-12 Season 4 DVD Set  » TV  »
  • What I love about these is that one features Milner and the other McCord
  • In addition, I like that there is lead in music, the Adam-12 theme son, which plays repeatedly
  • Unfortunately, there aren't any extras on the set

• by Orrymain

The Adam-12 Season 4 DVD Set is a must have for anyone who loves this police drama, as well as for fans of series stars Martin Milner and Kent McCord. It’s a great set to have if you’re a police buff or a fan of Webb-TV, which are series created by Jack Webb.

There’s great cover

artwork which features both stars. The four-disk set comes in two slim pack containers. What I love about these is that one features Milner and the other McCord. Even inside the cases there are black and white pictures, and they are always different. All of the pictures featured inside and outside the ...

• slim packs and box casing are from shows in season four.

There’s a nifty ‘play all’ button, which I deem to be crucial for any quality DVD set. In addition, I like that there is lead in music, the Adam-12 theme son, which plays repeatedly. I don’t like the silent ones as much. I

like the music.

Unfortunately, there aren’t any extras on the set. There are so many things that could be included that it’s especially sad that all we get are the 24 episodes. However, they are 24 very good episodes. The color is great, and the shows are complete.

For me, this is home run even without extras.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1028021009380828/k2311a0228/2.28.10