Equate Weight loss shakes  » Health  »
  • Equate weight loss shakes are great because they are healthy for you and the best part is it does not taste like crap
  • I bought Equate weight loss shakes from a Walmart store and a 6 pack ran me $5 and it was worth it
  • I love the chocolate flavor drink, it tastes just like chocolate milk but a lot better for you
  • I actually did not crash or feel real tired in the middle of the day like I normally do and I know that the Equate weight loss drinks gave me the energy I needed
  • I highly recommend that you give Equate Weight loss shakes a try but beware of the vanilla and strawberry flavors because they are nasty

• by thereviewerat1

Equate weight loss shakes are great because they are healthy for you and the best part is it does not taste like crap. So many shakes taste like crap and just gross but the weight loss shakes by Equate are great tasting and I absolutely love them, well some of the flavors at least.

I bought Equate weight loss

shakes from a Walmart store and a 6 pack ran me $5 and it was worth it. I love the chocolate flavor drink, it tastes just like chocolate milk but a lot better for you! The texture is so good and its light meaning that it is not thick and nasty and taste disgusting. I could actually tolerate ...

• drinking the chocolate flavor drink. However when it comes to the vanilla and strawberry flavors for some reason they taste so bad and I almost puked drinking them, they are that bad but the chocolate ones are good.

I use to drink a shake in the morning and this shake kept me energize throughout the whole day. I actually

did not crash or feel real tired in the middle of the day like I normally do and I know that the Equate weight loss drinks gave me the energy I needed. This shake was a great pick-me-up.

I highly recommend that you give Equate Weight loss shakes a try but beware of the vanilla and strawberry flavors because they are nasty.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3428021009040528/k2311a0228/2.28.10