The Gold Club in Hartford  » Entertainment  »
145 Service Drive, Hartford Connecticut 06120
  • There is plenty of parking available but I recommend parking at the store next door to the Gold Club because if it is busy which it usually is you won’t get parking
  • The drinks are expensive there an a bottle of beer can cost around $8 so I just get a fountain drink such as a soda for around $4 I paid for one but it’s better than going broke
  • I wish I was but I thought that this was rude and they shouldn’t force people to spend money on drinks

• by thereviewerat1

The Gold Club in Hartford is best strip club in the state of Connecticut; hands down no other gentlemen’s club can even come close. There is plenty of parking available but I recommend parking at the store next door to the Gold Club because if it is busy which it usually is you won’t get parking. I am a lazy person but walking the extra 10 seconds from the next door lot to the club is so worth the energy.

The best part of this club is the women! All the women at the Gold Club in Hartford are smoking hot and they do not look trashy at all, the strippers there are all classy looking

and look great! The club offers a variety of women. I loved the different types of hot females they had to offer such as a nice selection of different nationalities and hair color and body size, it is so darn hot that there are so many good looking women in one place.

The Gold Club is pretty big. On one side it is a juice bar and you are not allowed to drink booze in that section but the strippers go fully nude. On the side where you can drink booze the strippers only go topless. There is also a cool area where you can get lap dances for $20 a song and you can get ...

• and hour show in the Champagne room for $150 but there is strictly no sex! However I had a blast and was very happy with the lap dances I received for $20, it was well worth shelling out.

The drinks are expensive there an a bottle of beer can cost around $8 so I just get a fountain drink such as a soda for around $4 I paid for one but it’s better than going broke. I don’t like the fact that the minute I entered the Gold Club I was approached by a waitress asking me what to drink because I had to get one, HAD TO get one. Are you kidding me? I wish

I was but I thought that this was rude and they shouldn’t force people to spend money on drinks.

The security staff, dancers, barmaids and shot girls are all friendly and I did not feel threaten being around so many employees. I was shocked that I did not feel like I was being watched like a hawk because security is tight there.

The hours are the best though. I got to the Gold Club at 10pm one night and partied there up until 4am! Yes I said 4am and it was a blast. Yes my wallet took a huge hit but I would do it all over again in a heartbeat. The Gold Club in Hartford is great.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5928021009030528/k2311a0228/2.28.10