The Sony ericsson tm509 cell phone  » Phones  »
2.0
  • My big issue with this phone is the size of it
  • The quality is not good and I had much better phones that cost less that took better quality pictures than the Sony Ericsson tm509
  • I found it hard to actually grip the phone and dial numbers, come on now there’s no need for that
  • I still do not recommend that you buy the Sony Ericsson tm509 though and you’re better off getting another phone

• by thereviewerat1

The Sony Ericsson tm509 by T-Mobile sucks! This phone is a sorry excuse that T-Mobile should have never ever introduced to its’ shelves. I invested into the Sony Ericsson tm509 for around $99 at the time but this phone really is crap, garbage and belongs in the trash. My big issue with this phone

is the size of it; the thing is the size of a baseball! It’s heavy for a phone and the flip to it sucks. It is real crappy and not durable at all. I flipped it open once and the thing just snapped and I didn’t even flip it hard or anything, this was ...

• ridicules!

The camera on the Sony Ericsson tm509 is crap. The quality is not good and I had much better phones that cost less that took better quality pictures than the Sony Ericsson tm509. The buttons are also crazy big and in a bad way. I found it hard to actually grip the phone and

dial numbers, come on now there’s no need for that!

The service the Sony Ericsson has though is good and this is the only good thing about this phone. The phone worked everywhere and I mean everywhere. I still do not recommend that you buy the Sony Ericsson tm509 though and you’re better off getting another phone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3728021009010528/k2311a0228/2.28.10