Anthony’s strip club in South Hadley MA  » Entertainment  »
500 New Ludlow RD. South Hadley, Massachusetts 01075
  • I thought that this was a cool touch about the club because the girls would walk around the stage and than make their way back to you
  • I did not like paying that much money but I got what I paid for I guess
  • The beer wasn’t even that good and I think something was wrong because the booze tasted gross
  • The lap dances cost me $10 a song and it was stupid
  • The girls are boring during these lap dances and they could have not had security watching non stop because that was a little awkward

• by thereviewerat1

Anthony’s strip club is located in a nice quiet part of South Hadley and the parking lot is huge with lots of room to park. The lot is very safe and secured and you won’t have to worry about something bad happening there. I felt very safe walking out of the club at night and did not feel scared or intimidated at all.

On a Friday or Saturday night you can expect to see more than 15 girls working the stage area. The stage was huge and went all around the room. I thought that this was

a cool touch about the club because the girls would walk around the stage and than make their way back to you. I loved the attention I was getting from the girls but the attractiveness to some of the dancers there are not that good, sorry.

Anthony’s charged me about $10 to get in on a Saturday night. I did not like paying that much money but I got what I paid for I guess. For the amount of money they charge to get into Anthony’s they could have at least gave me a free beer or ...

• drink or even better a lap dance.

The music is very mixed there and I liked the DJ. The DJ was awesome and knew how to work the room. I loved the beast and hits he was spinning. This guy knew how to do his job and do it good. I am glad that Anthony’s hired him because he was great.

Booze is pricey with beer costing around $6-7 a bottle. The beer wasn’t even that good and I think something was wrong because the booze tasted gross. I got a bud light but it had a

real funny taste to it, real gross taste to be exact.

The lap dances are lame though. The lap dances cost me $10 a song and it was stupid. The girls are boring during these lap dances and they could have not had security watching non stop because that was a little awkward. I couldn’t even enjoy my dance, what a waste of ten dollars.

Make your way down to Anthony’s in South Hadley because it is a fun place to go if you are looking for mature adult entertainment and this place offers a decent amount of it.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5928021008990528/k2311a0228/2.28.10