The Dugout Cafe in Chicopee MA  » Restaurants  »
134 Meadow street Chicopee MA 01013
  • When I entered the Dugout café for the first time I thought it looked small and crappy looking
  • There is a pool table awkwardly in the middle of the bar and I like playing pool but I never played at the Dugout because it is in a weird spot, like in the middle of the floor where every single person can see and watch you
  • The carpeting in the Dugout is also pretty disgusting and dirty in my opinion
  • I think that the place could do with a real good cleaning but it is tolerable and didn’t make me want to stop going there
  • I would definitely tell you to go and have a good time because you will enjoy it

• by thereviewerat1

The Dugout café in Chicopee MA is a good place to go to if you just want to have a decent quiet night out at a bar. The Dugout café has a big parking lot and I always find a spot to park. However when the bar is busy sometimes it can be tight moving around their parking lot. My car was actually rare ended by another car pulling out so beware that the parking lot may be big but if its busy it will be hard moving about. Also if the bar is busy just park off street to the side of the building where the road is, you will know what I am talking about once you go there.

When I entered the Dugout café for the first

time I thought it looked small and crappy looking. The Dugout is very small inside compared to other bars I have been to. There are a few booths to sit at and the actually bar is tiny with maybe 10-15 stools where you can sit at. There is a pool table awkwardly in the middle of the bar and I like playing pool but I never played at the Dugout because it is in a weird spot, like in the middle of the floor where every single person can see and watch you. The kitchen is also in plain sight which is what I like because when I ordered food there I kept an eye on them. I am sorry but the bar does look dirty and it takes ...

• time getting use to it. The carpeting in the Dugout is also pretty disgusting and dirty in my opinion. I think that the place could do with a real good cleaning but it is tolerable and didn’t make me want to stop going there.

One of the main reasons I use to go to the Dugout café is because of the pizza! The pizza is so good and cheap there. The Buffalo wings are sloppy but they taste so good. The cooks at the Dugout Café are awesome at cooking food. I only use to spend like $10 to get a meal there. I use to only drink bud light at the Dugout because that’s the only drink I would drink while there because I didn’t like anything else the

Dugout had to offer when it came to drink wise.

The bartenders were older, maybe in their 40s and they made me feel at ease and very comfortable. They were real nice and friendly and talked very politely at all times to me. I really enjoyed the bar mainly for the food and bartenders. The crowds were usually mild and laid back and the bar never got too busy, which I like when I want a quiet night out.

The music is more of an older genre which I like. There is a jukebox in the corner with a good variety and mix of music so there are other types of music that the Dugout Café offers. I would definitely tell you to go and have a good time because you will enjoy it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 728021008980528/k2311a0228/2.28.10