The Springfield Massachusetts bus terminal
1.5
1776 Main Street Springfield, MA 01103
  • If you find yourself having to make a trip to the bus terminal in Springfield try to avoid it or make a change soo you can avoid this place
  • I paid like $20 for 3 day parking located behind the terminal and I do not even think it is secured and I have heard of cars being broken into in that parking lot, so the terminal seriously needs to improve on where their customers can park their vehicles because I was a nervous wreck wondering about my car and if it was alright
  • The first thing I noticed about the Springfield bus terminal is the location
  • The people who run the terminal could at least put some comfortable chairs for their paying customers so that they at least feels a little more at ease because I know that I was so nervous waiting for my bus there
  • I think that they could have not rushed me but they were nice and I give them that

• by thereviewerat1

I had to catch a bus from Springfield MA to somewhere else and the only way to get to the destination I was going to was to catch a peter pan bus from the bus terminal in Springfield. I actually had to visit the Springfield MA bus terminal on three occasions and never again! If you find yourself having to make a trip to the bus terminal in Springfield try to avoid it or make a change so\o you can avoid this place.

I did not feel safe leaving my car there for the nights I were gone. I paid like $20 for 3 day parking located behind the terminal and I do not even think it is secured and I have heard of cars

being broken into in that parking lot, so the terminal seriously needs to improve on where their customers can park their vehicles because I was a nervous wreck wondering about my car and if it was alright.

The first thing I noticed about the Springfield bus terminal is the location. The terminal is conveniently located in Downtown Springfield, which happens to be a very bad section of Springfield so I felt real safe there, not! It was a horrible sight to behold with gang members hanging out there and people asking me for money, it was very intimidating and I saw no cops or security watching the place or walking around, very scary! The security sucks if there was even any there.

The Springfield bus terminal ...

• is so trashy looking and dirty and the place smelled so bad. I can’t explain the smell but it kind of smelled like laundry that has been sitting around unwashed for weeks, it really stunk that bad. There was also so much trash laying around out front of the terminal as well as dirty floors inside the terminal. The place needs to be cleaned up.

There were plenty of seats in the waiting area though but they were so uncomfortable and hard. The people who run the terminal could at least put some comfortable chairs for their paying customers so that they at least feels a little more at ease because I know that I was so nervous waiting for my bus there. I

felt like I was going to get robbed or beat up.

The customer service people at the Springfield MA bus terminal were real nice and friendly but seemed like they rushed me off. They did their jobs and than acted like they couldn’t be bothered asking any of my questions about the route I was going on. I think that they could have not rushed me but they were nice and I give them that.

There were only two places to grab a bite to eat at the Springfield bus terminal and they were just fast food places and there was a convenience store but everything was over priced there. I will never return to the Springfield bus terminal again because that place needs a serious make over.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3828021008950528/k2311a0228/2.28.10