Comedian (doctor dirty) John Valby  » People  »
1.0
  • I do not consider John Valby a comedian and he is somebody who should not be looked up to

• by thereviewerat1

Doctor John Valby is a comedian who travels up and down the east coast of America performing on colleges’ campuses and bars and other small type of venues. He likes to play sing along songs that he made up but they do not call him doctor dirty for nothing. I was shocked when I went to see John Valby in Massachusetts because

he is a pervert, drinks heavily on stage and swears so much. I did not fine him to be funny at all and I was so offended. John Valby makes fun of women, different races and insults anybody he can. I was very uncomfortable when I attended his show.

John Valby drinks a lot on stage and he looks a bit older! He ...

• just reminds me of a perverted grandfather, he is kind of gross to look at because the minute he started talking he was just nasty in so many ways. The first few words out of John Valby’s mouth were all swear words!

John Valby sings sing along songs about horrible stuff. I witnessed John Valby sing songs about all kinds of races and

watched him try to get women to get naked on stage. I thought I was going to a comedy show! I do not consider John Valby a comedian and he is somebody who should not be looked up to. I can’t stand John Valby and you should not see his shows because he is just offensive and not a funny guy at all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5228021008940528/k2311a0228/2.28.10