People’s choice weight loss pills  » Health  »
1.3
  • The weight loss tablets only cost me a dollar so I figured why not and give them a try
  • I think that the quality of ingredients in people’s choice weight loss are the absolutely lowest quality of ingredients that one can find because this supplement is crap and worked like crap and I will never buy it again and you should never buy it at all

• by thereviewerat1

I purchased People’s weight loss tablets for dirt cheap. I was at some dollar store and I picked up the weight loss tablets that are made by the brand people’s choice. The weight loss tablets only cost me a dollar so I figured why not and give them a try.

Too be honest I stuck with taking one tablet a day just like I was supposed to

and I saw no results after staying on them for 30 days so I am saying this right now that these weight loss tablets maybe cheap to buy but they give you cheap results. I saw no results and I dropped no weight at all using people’s choice weight loss tablets. I would not even pay $1 at all for these pills. The only good thing about ...

• these pills are that they are small and easy to drink down. However every time I open the bottle up there is a weird smell that came from it and sometimes I did not enjoy that part at all! Freaking gross, just shows how cheaply made these pills are.

Not only did I not see no results using these pills but I felt no extra energy what so

ever. I still felt the 2pm tiredness and crashing and felt no different at all. I think that the quality of ingredients in people’s choice weight loss are the absolutely lowest quality of ingredients that one can find because this supplement is crap and worked like crap and I will never buy it again and you should never buy it at all. Stay away from people’s choice weight loss tablets.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3428021008910528/k2311a0228/2.28.10