LuLu My Cuddling Kitty Cat by Fur-Real Friends  » Electronics  »
  • LuLu is creepy in the opinion of this momma

• by AJ Rowe

LuLu My Cuddling Kitty Cat was a popular Christmas gift for preschool aged girls this past Christmas. We purchased the cat for our daughter who loves cats but cats do not love her.

My daughter is a four year old filled with a lot of energy and energy scares cats so

they usually run from her.

LuLu My Cuddling Kitty Cat held my daughter’s interest for approximately four weeks before she realized a part of the fun in having cats is chasing them.

LuLu did everything regular cats did—licked herself, meowed pathetically, etc but did not move.

LuLu is creepy in ...

• the opinion of this momma.

We have an orange and white cat that resembles LuLu so much I once thought our cat was LuLu (oh the signs of old age!).

LuLu has gone from being a fun little toy to sitting in our corner watching over the family.

Her eyes

do not blink and it is somewhat unnerving if I look at her too long (makes me think of deceased stuffed cats and ew).

We purchased LuLu at Wal-Mart for about $40.

Looking at the prices she is selling for online we should have saved her in the box and sold her now on EBay.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1628021008750528/k2311a0228/2.28.10