BeautiControl Spa Nourishing Eye Pads  » Cosmetics  »
  • I had a positive experience with BeautiControl’s Spa Nourishing Eye Pads that supposedly have important vitamins and minerals in them
  • I recognized BeautiControl as a well known brand and thought it was worth the $6.00 cost of 30 pads

• by AJ Rowe

I had a positive experience with BeautiControl’s Spa Nourishing Eye Pads that supposedly have important vitamins and minerals in them. My purchase was at a thrift store where a previous person who sold Beauticontrol was attempting to sell her entire inventory.

I checked the expiration date and it was a year

away from passing so I purchased the product.

I recognized BeautiControl as a well known brand and thought it was worth the $6 cost of 30 pads.

I have looked up the cost of the product online and it is $18 so I found a bargain.

These eye pads were ...

• nice to put one on each eye and relax.

The only negative thing about this product was a greasy feel when I took the pads off.

Whether or not the product actually decreased the dark circles under my eyes as I hoped is hard to say.

The BeautiControl Spa Nourishing

Eye Pads did help soothe my tired eyes as they claim to do so I give it a high rating.

These pads are to be used for five minutes.

Because these pads are very large they can be cut down and make the jar of 30 last longer than it would otherwise.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128021008740528/k2311a0228/2.28.10