Chief Black Pepper
  • Making it very convenient for you to buy as little or as much as you would like at one time

• by RJR

Black pepper is a very important seasoning to me when it comes to using it in my food stuff. Recently I have started purchasing a different brand of black pepper which goes by the name of Chief. My first and main reasons for this was the fact that the price is lower but

the quantity of black pepper in the package was the same as other brands.

The quality of Chief’s Ground Black Pepper is very good. It has a nice aroma to it if you take a whiff at an empty package and it adds lots of flavour to food stuff. The coarseness of the black ...

• pepper is mostly finely ground with a few larger specks which provide a burst of heat or spiciness when your teeth crushes it. I like that sometimes.

The Chief Ground Black Pepper comes in a clear, orange and black striped package which are basically refill packages, which come in large and small size,

for your empty spice bottles. Making it very convenient for you to buy as little or as much as you would like at one time.

I have come to like Chief’s Ground Black Pepper more than the previous brand I used to purchase. The price for the quality is a good deal to me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2728021008640528/k2311a0228/2.28.10