Far Away Dreams by Avon perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I love my perfumes so most of my reviews will be perfume based
  • It is a light and airy scent and is most suited to daytime wearing, and though could be worn any season I would say this is definitely a Spring or Summer scent
  • Having spritzed this onto my skin first thing in the morning after showering I was impressed that the scent lingered for so long
  • I would highly recommend trying this as it's a lovely light fruity scent that's perfect for everyday wear

• by Tick tock

I love my perfumes so most of my reviews will be perfume based.

In particular I’m working my way through most of Avon’s perfumes as the majority seem extremely good value for money.

The one I want to review today is Far Away Dreams..

Avon introduced the original Far Away several years ago and it seems to be one of their top selling perfumes and have branched out into different versions. This newest in the range Far Away Dreams is not to be ignored.

It is housed

in the same classic designer bottle as the other Far Away perfumes. The bottle is a circular shape which has an opaque style glass, so though the glass is not exactly see through the perfume can be seen just about.

The bottle has a plastic round lid in gold and white which sits on top of a gold coloured spray nozzle.

Around the neck of the bottle is the familiar signature design of a tassel, which in this case is gold coloured to match the lid.

On to the actual scent.

The perfume is made up of peach, amber, sandalwood and musk so is a fruity/woody combination.

It is a light and airy scent and is most suited to daytime wearing, and though could be worn any season I would say this is definitely a Spring or Summer scent.

On spraying the perfume onto my skin I am straight away aware of the peachy notes and it is the first thing you notice.

This soon settles down leaving a real warm, summery scent ...

• Far Away Dreams by Avon perfume
      and reminds me of walking through the woods on sunny days.

Having spritzed this onto my skin first thing in the morning after showering I was impressed that the scent lingered for so long. Several hours later it was still noticeable and I received many compliments from people asking what perfume I was wearing.

This comes in a 50ml size bottle and is normally available for around £10 but is often on offer for much less, sometimes even half price.

The bottle is quite heavy so it’s

best to keep at home on your dressing table rather than pop in your bag as may smash.

This is a lovely scent, for a fantastic price and the bottle has a real vintage 50’s look to it so looks fantastic perched on your dressing table.

I would highly recommend trying this as it’s a lovely light fruity scent that’s perfect for everyday wear. For the cheap price as well you wouldn’t be too out of pocket if you tried it and didn’t like it..but I bet you do!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5628021008620528/k2311a0228/2.28.10