Puritan’s Pride Omega 3 Fish Oil  » Health  »
  • I bought the Puritan's Pride Omega 3 fish oil supplement because it was about a buck cheaper than the other brands of fish oil on the shelf
  • I thought that the stuff would reek of fish smell

• by Fresian2009

A friend of mine told me that to reduce the chances of heart problems; I should look into getting more Omega-3 fatty acids into my diet. I didn’t really understand what they were. I asked my doctor about it when I went for my next visit.

Sure enough, my doctor agreed with my friend and suggested I get Omega 3 fish oil supplements to take daily. I ended up buying Puritan’s Pride Omega 3 fish oil supplement at Walmart.

I bought the Puritan’s Pride Omega 3 fish oil supplement because it was

about a buck cheaper than the other brands of fish oil on the shelf. I didn’t want to spend a fortune on a supplement that I wasn’t sure if I was going to take or not.

Pricing on the Puritan’s Pride Omega 3 fish oil supplement made it affordable to try.

One of the features of the Puritan’s Pride Omega 3 fish oil supplement that I liked was the bottle. It was so easy to get into. I pulled off the security seal tab and was able to flip the lid open.

• Some bottles give me the hardest time when they are screw-cap lids. The fact that the Puritan’s Pride Omega 3 fish oil supplement was flip lid already made it favorable to me.

The Puritan’s Pride Omega 3 fish oil supplement is little capsules with the fish oil inside. I thought that the stuff would reek of fish smell. Luckily, that wasn’t a problem.

One aspect of the Puritan’s Pride Omega 3 fish oil supplement that I didn’t like was when I went to the beach, I had the bottle in my suitcase. The

suitcase was in the trunk of the car. Well, you talk about horrible. The capsules inside the bottle seemed to have melted. When I opened it up in our hotel room that night, the entire room stank. Not to mention, it was a horrible mess.

Evidently, you can’t let the Puritan’s Pride Omega 3 fish oil supplement get hot or you’ll end up with a wasted bottle. I didn’t take them for the entire vacation and had to buy a new bottle when we got home. That was the only thing I didn’t like about the supplement.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3428021008520428/k2311a0228/2.28.10