Janet Jackson  » People  »
  • I don't find her all that appealing in terms of appearance and style and I don't think she is one of those pop stars you can like for their style/funkiness or street appeal
  • I think Janet has a whole lot of great qualities such as strength, independence, confidence and faith in herself

• by Urban Beaute

I have listened to Janet Jackson’s music since I was a kid and watched her in the media. She was kind of hard to miss and always in the media for some reason or another.

I like her. It’s weird because to be honest I don’t actually know why.

I don’t find her all that appealing in terms of appearance and style and I don’t think she is one of those pop stars you can like for their style/funkiness or street appeal.

I guess for me it’s her sense of independence that I admire. Here you have someone who was ...

• always in the shadow of a family of entertainers who was brave enough to tell her father she doesn’t want to work with him anymore. She was followed by a bunch of guys on the street and instead of running away she faced them. She is a brave woman
        and that should be commended. She also has a sense of loyalty and she stuck by Michael when he was being accused of abuse. I think Janet has a whole lot of great qualities such as strength, independence, confidence and faith in herself. She is a fantastic singer as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5226021008390328/k2311a0226/2.26.10