C D Nails Melbourne FL  » Business  »
42 W New Haven Ave, Melbourne FL 32901
  • I love to pamper myself by getting my nails done
  • The first thing I noticed about this place was that it didn’t look like the normal

• by squishlette

I love to pamper myself by getting my nails done. Almost always I can find a random place anywhere I am. I came across C D Nails when I was visiting Melbourne, FL recently. The first thing I noticed about this place was that it didn’t look like the normal. It had colorful curtains and had some fragrant oils simmering somewhere. It felt like a

spa.

I was greeted when I entered by a sweet woman named Tina. I told her I only wanted a manicure. She however convinced me to get a pedicure because she wanted to show me the trigger point therapy she learned when I told her how tired and sore my legs and feet were.

Most nail places offer pedicures now. They have those big cushy chairs,

• and there are more of those then nail stations. This salon has a Kawasaki brand chair for pedicures. You sit back and the chair massages your back and legs while you soak. Top that with the leg massage you get with your pedicure and it is spa heaven!

And the trigger points, amazing. I could feel the difference right away. She pressed in only slightly, held

for a few seconds and then released. It was worked in with the leg massage so I had to ask her after that fact if she forgot about the trigger therapy. Hands down best pedicure I have had as of today.

The prices were low and competitive with other salons close by. I would go back there though, if I lived in Melbourne, to get a pedicure from her.

Ron Volbrecht says :

I just wanted to know why your signs in the front of your parking lot advertises a service called EXTENTIONS ? There is a problem with spelling from the person who made your signs. It should be spelled EXTENSIONS. Just thought you should know.

Jules Li says :

That’s obviously listed incorrectly. However, you should know that C D Nails does not read from this page, but I’m sure they’ll find out about it soon.

Stacy replies :

Thanks for the information. I will let them know the next time I visit them

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4126021008330328/k2311a0226/2.26.10