Garnier Sleek and Shine Anti-Humidity Smoothing Milk  » Health  »
  • I decided to find a hair product that help me get my soft and shiny hair back, and Garnier’s Sleek and Shine Anti-Humidity Smoothing Milk looked like it would be able to help me do just that
  • I think it may have gotten a bit shinier, but not much
  • After showering and thus washing off the product, I noticed that my hair was once again dull and wiry
  • This would not usually be a problem except the clumps would go into my hair and would remain without my noticing until later
  • I suggest using it once you have blow dried your hair because applying it on right after the shower seems to dilute the product and reduce its capabilities

• by kirbystar7

At some point during the spring time, my hair began to get frizzy, wiry, dull, dry, and not as shiny or healthy as it used to look. I usually get compliments for my straight shiny hair, so I was very worried when my hair started to look different. I was not sure if it was because of the weather or because my hair was unhealthy.

I decided to find a hair product that help me get my soft and shiny hair back, and Garnier’s Sleek and Shine Anti-Humidity Smoothing Milk looked like it would be able to help me do just that. The product

was quite milky looking indeed, and it had a very nice fruity fragrance to it. The top through which the product came out was a little narrow, but I guess this was to prevent too much from coming out at a time.

When I applied the milk to my hair, it smelled nice at first and smooth fly away strands of hair, but I did not notice much right away. The product seemed to only be able to control stray hairs. I had not used conditioner after showering, so my hair was not as soft as it could be. After leaving the smoothing milk ...

• in for several hours however, my hair became incredibly soft. I think it may have gotten a bit shinier, but not much. My hair had a faint scent of fruit. The next day, my hair continued to look better. It appeared smoother and was straighter than it had been the day before. I should note that the product seems to be only a temporary solution to dull hair. After showering and thus washing off the product, I noticed that my hair was once again dull and wiry.

If I had to complain about this product, I would say that it has the tendency to

clump occasionally. This would not usually be a problem except the clumps would go into my hair and would remain without my noticing until later. Other than the clumps, the product seems to last for a long time: I have been using it occasionally for a year and the product has not “spoiled.”

Overall, I would recommend using Garnier Sleek and Shine Anti-Humidity Smoothing Milk as a temporary measure for your hair while you proceed to “heal” or treat it. I suggest using it once you have blow dried your hair because applying it on right after the shower seems to dilute the product and reduce its capabilities.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3426021007920328/k2311a0226/2.26.10