Adidas cologne for men  » Perfume  »
  • I don’t like spraying (moves) Adidas under my underarms because for some reason it burns and stings there when I do spray there so I recommend that you do not do that at all
  • I like to spray my neck and wrists because it seems like the smell doesn’t wear off as fast as it does when you simply just spray it all over your front torso

• by thereviewerat1

The Adidas (moves) cologne for men is great. I am not a big fan of cologne at all but (moves) Adidas is awesome.

The bottle is a pretty small bottle and it is kind of on the pricey side.

It ran me about $22 and worth every single penny.

This cologne

is strong smelling and smells so freaking good.

I spray about three sprays in the morning and I end up smelling great for the good portion of the day! I don’t like spraying (moves) Adidas under my underarms because for some reason it burns and stings there when I do spray ...

• there so I recommend that you do not do that at all.

I like to spray my neck and wrists because it seems like the smell doesn’t wear off as fast as it does when you simply just spray it all over your front torso.

This cologne by Adidas is one

of my favorite colognes now and I strongly recommend that if you have a few dollars in your pocket and you like to smell awesome all day long than go and spoil yourself and buy (moves) by Adidas for men, you will be just as happy with this product as I was.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5626021007650228/k2311a0226/2.26.10