Bellergal Gives Relief  » Medicine  »
  • The first thing I noticed when I opened the bottle was a slight odor
  • I highly recommend Bellergal for PMS or for menopausal symptoms

• by Fresian2009

A close family friend recommended that I try out Bellergal for my beginning menopausal symptoms. I talked to my doctor about it and got a prescription. I was hoping for instant relief. Other things we’d try weren’t helping that much.

The first thing I noticed when I opened the bottle was a slight odor. It was strange and hard to describe. In fact, I drove right back to the store the

next day and asked the clerk if the odor was normal. She said that it was. I was relieved to know that.

I didn’t notice any changes in any of my symptoms the first couple of days with the Bellergal. I was under the impression that it would work right away. But, I kept on taking it. The first thing I noticed to improve were my hot flashes. They were hitting ...

• me less frequently. I no longer wake up in the middle of the night and have to change night gowns from night sweats. That was worth the weight.

My mood swings are better. Or at least that is what everyone in my family says. Before the Bellergal, I was extremely irritable. I would lose patience quickly. Sometimes, I’d just start crying for no reason at all. With the Bellergal, most of

that has gone away. There are still some bad days but they aren’t as frequent.

Bloating and water retention are a lot better with Bellergal. I do have to still watch what I eat and stay away from really salty foods. But I don’t feel as swollen now with the Bellergal.

I highly recommend Bellergal for PMS or for menopausal symptoms. I’ve been on it for quite some time now and feel a lot better.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2626021007570228/k2311a0226/2.26.10