Royal Rumble Anthology DVD  » Entertainment  »
  • I know that the price is kind of intimidating to many people, but it is well worth the cost for these reasons below
  • I know that for me just being able to see some of classic wrestlers that I idolized while I was growing up
  • Being able to see these was one of the best things that I have ever experienced as a wrestling fan

• by Kim

The Royal Rumble Anthology that was put out by the WWE covers all the Royal Rumbles up to the date that it was released. If you are a newer wrestling fan or an older wresting fan you will want to make sure that you add this DVD set to your collection. I know that the price is kind of intimidating to many people, but it is well worth the

cost for these reasons below.

The first reason why the Royal Rumble Anthology is well worth the cost is because you will be able to view all the Royal Rumbles that you might have grown up with or are viewing for the first time. I know that for me just being able to see some of classic wrestlers that I idolized while I was growing up. Being able to ...

• see these was one of the best things that I have ever experienced as a wrestling fan.

The drawback that I have found with the Royal Rumble Anthology is that the sound at times can be very hard to hear. However, this is not something that is wrong with your television. This drawback though can be one that might discourage you from making the purchase because if your like

me you want to be able to hear what is being said rather than have to get a megaphone installed on your television.

Overall though I would have to say that the Royal Rumble Anthology is something that any wrestling fan will want to add to there collection. I know that for me I am very happy that I have purchased my own copy of the Royal Rumble Anthology.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5926021007480228/k2311a0226/2.26.10