Naproxen Sodium - Skelan  » Medicine  »
  • At first, I was not sure if I heard the doctor right because as far as I know, Naproxen Sodium is for the cure of arthritis

• by Keisey

I have been suffering from regular migraines since college. The pain really kills me that I cannot function very well. As the years went, the migraine became more intense that I had to change medication every time. Just recently, after suffering an excruciating migraine attack, I went to

the doctor and was prescribed a new medication. This time I was given Naproxen Sodium - Skelan.

At first, I was not sure if I heard the doctor right because as far as I know, Naproxen Sodium is for the cure of arthritis. My mom uses it whenever her fingers ache due to the condition and the advertisements also specifically say that it is for arthritis. I checked my prescription and indeed, Skelan is what was written there.

I immediately had the chance to prove the effectiveness of Skelan because it was so timely that I had ...

• Naproxen Sodium - Skelan
      another migraine attack. I took one tablet and in less than an hour, the pain disappeared! I was so amazed because my previous medications would still require certain time of rest before they take effect but this one acts almost instantly.

Now, I have found my defense against migraine

attacks. However, I regulate my intake of this drug as much as possible I have witnessed from my mom that it has side effects like dizziness. For mild headaches, I take other medicines like Ibuprofen or paracetamol but for the more intense migraines, I only take Skelan - Naproxen Sodium.

-11
dave cavite says :

My athritis attack my back for one week now. Last night I take one tablet of skelan Thanks god my pain is gone.

al says :

Naproxen sodium is very effective drug for all body pain. It has sodium for faster and longer effect. But we also need to be cautious in using it specially with high dosage and using it for long period. It contain sodium which is not good for people with hypertension and kidney problem.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2626021007340228/k2311a0226/2.26.10