Clorox Bath Wands  » Housewares  »
2.0
  • I was at first so impressed by this wand that I bought a package of five refills but ended up using those as I would have used sponges since they would not stay on the wand
  • I would recommend the Clorox Bath Wand if you have a newer, nice bathtub but for those of us with the ones that have stains and mildew and those of us with preschoolers who like to draw on the tub with special crayon markers, we need something stronger

• by AJ Rowe

Clorox Bath Wands are a bathroom cleaning tool I could live with or without. I loved this product when it was first released and even recommended it to my mom.

My hope was the scrubby pad would pick up the hair in my bath tub that I could not remove in any other way.

At first, it

seemed to make a difference.

I am unsure of what happened—perhaps user error but when I switched the scrubby pad to the refill that was included in the kit, I could not keep the refill on the wand.

The scrubby pads contain a cleaner that really does refresh your tub but if you have an older bathtub that ...

• has a lot of stains or mildew on it, you will need more than simply the bath wand.

I was at first so impressed by this wand that I bought a package of five refills but ended up using those as I would have used sponges since they would not stay on the wand.

I would recommend the

Clorox Bath Wand if you have a newer, nice bathtub but for those of us with the ones that have stains and mildew and those of us with preschoolers who like to draw on the tub with special crayon markers, we need something stronger.

I am back to using sponges with Scrubbing Bubbles again.

The product cost about $10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5326021007200128/k2311a0226/2.26.10