Benefit Sugarbomb Blush  » Cosmetics  »
  • This wasn’t the cheapest, but hey, it is Sephora, after all of it, I paid $28 for a medium sized rectangle box of blush, a lot like a cute gift box, just like all the other Benefit blushes, such as Coralista
  • However, I’d complain that this blush is a little bit sheer, but that’s not necessarily a problem, because it just adds a subtle glow to my cheeks, without the clown look, and this lets me adjust how dark I want my blush, which I like, but can be a problem for people on the go
  • It is very sheer, so if that’s a problem, this blush should be avoided, but I happen to like that, so I don’t regret the hefty price tag at all

• by Emme

Benefit is a pretty good brand that sells high quality products, so I’m never fearful of their cosmetics, which is why I slapped down the cash with confidence after seeing this Sugarbomb blush at Sephora. This wasn’t the cheapest, but hey, it is Sephora, after all of it, I paid $28 for a medium sized rectangle box of blush, a lot like a cute gift box, just like all the other Benefit blushes, such as Coralista.

It

is quite a large box and I do not feel ripped off at all, because it is very versatile and easily layered to create a lot of looks perfect for both day and night and all hours in between.

The blush is composed of four colors, a coral, a peach, an orangy color, and a soft tan.

So I really like that I can pick which color to wear, or just swirl them all together to make ...

• a really nice blend that complements each other.

However, I’d complain that this blush is a little bit sheer, but that’s not necessarily a problem, because it just adds a subtle glow to my cheeks, without the clown look, and this lets me adjust how dark I want my blush, which I like, but can be a problem for people on the go.

Sometimes, when I don’t have time, I just grab another blush, and this is

why Sugarbomb can be a little bit bothersome.

It is easy to apply, goes on smooth, not streaky, and is also simple to blend.

There’s nothing to fear, and I never go overboard with this blush because usually one or two layers is enough for a nice daytime glow.

It is very sheer, so if that’s a problem, this blush should be avoided, but I happen to like that, so I don’t regret the hefty price tag at all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126021007170128/k2311a0226/2.26.10