TopCare Acid Reducer Tablets  » Medicine  »
  • I know that tacos give me a hard time and hot dogs
  • I noticed that I can eat some of my favorite foods now without all the acid and heartburn
  • But with the Topcare Acid Reducer, I’m not having that problem anymore

• by Fresian2009

I have the problem of acid indigestion. I really didn’t want to spend a fortune on prescription medicines. Sometimes the indigestion isn’t really that bad. I could probably go the whole day with nothing. I asked the pharmacist what I should do. He suggested I take Topcare Acid Reducer tablets. They are Famotidine in 10 mg dosage.

The first thing I liked is the Topcare Acid Reducer are good for 12 hours.

This means I wasn’t stuck chewing antacids all day long on the bad days. It says to take them an hour before you eat or drink. I know that tacos give me a hard time and hot dogs. Now, about an hour before I eat either one of those, I take the Topcare Acid Reducer.

The results from the Topcare Acid Reducer pills are good. I noticed that I can eat some ...

• of my favorite foods now without all the acid and heartburn. Sometimes when I’d eat a chicken burrito, I’d feel like my chest was on fire. But with the Topcare Acid Reducer, I’m not having that problem anymore.

The pills are pink and coated. I can’t handle big pills without gagging. The Topcare Acid Reducer pills are right up my alley. They’re just small enough to take without any gagging or other

problems.

I haven’t noticed any side effects to the Topcare Acid Reducer pills. The only thing I noticed is a good price for an occasional problem. Since I don’t take them daily, I don’t know how good they’d be if you had chronic indigestion or heartburn though. But for foods you know that usually bother you, I definitely think that the Topcare Acid Reducer pills are a good method to take care of the problem.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2626021007100128/k2311a0226/2.26.10