Axe Kilo Deodorant Body Spray  » Cosmetics  »
  • Axe Kilo Deodorant Body Spray is one scent my husband wears that I love

• by AJ Rowe

Axe Kilo Deodorant Body Spray is one scent my husband wears that I love. This is one lady who is very much into the Axe effect.

Perhaps it is because my husband rarely wears anything that smells good, is a hard worker, and often smells like the machine shop where he works that makes me so prone to

enjoying this deodorant smell but whatever the reason, I love it.

Axe Kilo is the green one and of all the scents he has tried—Axe Kilo is my favorite.

I asked my husband to rate it out of 10 on how he thinks the effectiveness is and he said a 5.

I rate it an 8.

5 on ...

• scent because it is just a mainly, outdoor type of scent.

It sounds lame but the scent makes me feel protected.

We bought our Axe Kilo at Wal-Mart for between $4-5.

My son loves the scent as well.

His teacher may think we are weird for allowing him to wear it to school sometimes when he

is only six years old.

Six year olds are sneaky though and our six year old wants to smell, act, and be just like his daddy.

The formula in Axe Kilo does not break out our son’s skin so it is a mild formula and it does not make me sneeze so it is safe for some ladies’ allergies.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126021007080128/k2311a0226/2.26.10