Pro Pots Basketball Slow Cooker  » Housewares  »
  • The Pro Pots Slow Cooker features authentic basketball detailing, 1.5 quart cooking capacity, non-skid feet, convenient lid rack for easy food dispensing, high and low settings and dish wash safe inner cooking pot for speedy cleanups

• by Jude244

I just snapped up the cutest slow cooker just in time for March Madness! What the heck does one thing have to do with the other you might ask? Well, one look at this cooker and you’ll see that it is actually an appliance that looks like a tricked out basketball! Hopefully, my new Pro Pots Basketball Slow Cooker will be the only ball that ever lands on my dining room table during dinner.

When you purchase the Pro Pots Basketball Slow Cooker you receive: the main outer unit resembling a basketball, a stoneware cooking pot insert, a wire lid rack, lid, and its high/low power slide attached plug.

food dispensing, high and low settings and dish wash safe inner cooking pot for speedy cleanups. In addition, it comes with easy to follow instructions and bunch of basketball inspired recipes, such as Technical Fowl Honey Wings and Slam Dunk Meatballs.

When I want to use my new cooker for the first time, I simply have to unpack its contents, remove the inner cooking pot, and then wash the inner pot in warm soapy water. Then, I only need to wipe down the interior and exterior of the appliance and let it dry.

Next, I just have to perform a trial run using two cups of water in the base inner cooking pot and covering with the lid. I plug the unit in, set it on high, and ...

• then allow it to cook the water for twenty minutes uninterrupted. Once done, I then turn the machine off, allow it cool, dump the water out, rinse and dry the pot and then its ready for use, simple right?

Now for the good part, when I am ready to cook, I only have to get my recipe ingredients together, handle my food prep, and place the food into the inner cooking pot. Next, I select my temperature setting, replace the lid, and just wait for it to finish cooking. That’s it, it is that easy!

I don’t even have to try to figure out how long to cook something for. The pot gives you a handy conversion chart that allows you to take a regular cooking time and convert

it to a slow cooking time! Now I can have perfectly cooked one pot meals with out any of the guess work!

Even better, since it is one pot cooking, clean up is a snap. After the pot has cooled, I take the single inner cooking pot out, toss out the left over, and simply place the inner pot in my dishwasher. So in essence, the pot did all the cooking and the dishwasher will take care of the clean up. Who knew cooking could be this easy and fun!

So, whether you or loved ones are basketball fans or you just want to have an incredibly easy dinner cooked for you by this handy pot; check out the Pro Pots Basketball Slow Cooker. You’ll be glad you did.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5325021006951028/k2311a0225/2.25.10