Michael Jackson  » People  »
  • Michael Jackson in my opinion has one of the saddest stories to tell
  • Sadly he was made to work at a very young age and I think this is the root of many of his adult problems
  • I don't think Michael really got fair treatment by the media
  • I believe Michael Jacksons story is a sad one and could have been avoided if he wasn't relentlessly pursued by the media and treated poorly by his family

• by Urban Beaute

Michael Jackson in my opinion has one of the saddest stories to tell. I watched him on television since I was a child and like the rest of the world I was captivated by his charisma. Michael has something special and it made you want to keep watching his music

videos, listen to his fantastic music and read about him in the papers.

Sadly he was made to work at a very young age and I think this is the root of many of his adult problems. All he wanted was to be a kid and have a carefree existence instead of ...

• the pressure of being a superstar and having to work all the time.

This I think led to some of his odd behaviour like buying Neverland and filling it up with circus animals and carnival rides.

I don’t think Michael really got fair treatment by the media. He was always being picked

on and this led to him acting even more odd. His relationships were bizarre including the one with Lisa Marie Presley and his life was a circus.

I believe Michael Jacksons story is a sad one and could have been avoided if he wasn’t relentlessly pursued by the media and treated poorly by his family.

Michael Jackson

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5225021006720928/k2311a0225/2.25.10