Pacific Blue airline  » Airlines  »
  • We got on and the first thing I noticed was the over friendly air hostesses and hosts
  • Now there is a difference between being friendly and being unprofessional and in my opinion the staff there were unprofessional

• by Urban Beaute

When I first flew on Pacific Blue I was hesitant. I had heard so many bad things about the company and really did not want to fly Pacific Blue. However as I was going only an hour away their prices seemed too good to pass up.

So when I got

on the plane the first good thing was we didn’t have to arrive too early or wait too long to be boarded onto the plane.

We got on and the first thing I noticed was the over friendly air hostesses and hosts. Now there is a difference between being friendly and ...

• being unprofessional and in my opinion the staff there were unprofessional.

They spoke into the microphone and forgot our destination, laughing it off saying it was too early in the morning. They made jokes on the intercom and were generally gregarious. Now while I appreciate those qualities in my friends

I don’t appreciate it in corporations.

However the flight was on time, there were no delays and the plane was very nice. Also what i didn’t like is the food was not provided with this company, you have to pay for it.

It’s a good budget airline but you really get what you pay for.

Pacific Blue airline

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4025021006710928/k2311a0225/2.25.10