Mail.com E-Mail Services  » Web sites  »
  • I have two accounts with them, and for one of them, I decided to pay for two years of no ads, and I love this email
  • At about $15-20 for two years, it's not a big deal or cost for using their full service

• by Deb S
      I’ve been using Mail. com for about 6 years now. I was looking for a free email account and was tired of all the junk mail I was recieving from Hotmail.

I made the switch to Mail. com and I’ve never looked back.

Using their free mail service has one small little glitch. You see an ad

sometimes between getting your mail, and you just click on No Thanks.

I have two accounts with them, and for one of them, I decided to pay for two years of no ads, and I love this email. It’s simple, to the point, and does what I need it to do.

The free mail account ...

• still has small ads on it, but the clicking No Thanks takes about 1 second and doesn’t bother me. I use the free mail account for places and companies that I don’t give my regular mail to.

The main account that I pay for, has run smoothly and I’ve not had any problems with it

for the years I’ve been using it. When the two years expire, I’ll gladly pay for two more years of adfree mail.

At about $15-20 for two years, it’s not a big deal or cost for using their full service. Mail.

com has been a great find for me, and I’m so glad my Hotmail days are over.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202910100660331/k2311a1029/10.29.06