Onyx Nail Polish Remover
  • The cost was around $1.00 and that was even better since the lower something costs the more money it allows us to spend on other things

• by AJ Rowe

Onyx Nail Polish Remover is a nail polish remover I recently purchased after my son, daughter, and I had an afternoon of polishing our nails. It is not such a good thing to let a little boy go to school with polished nails so I searched our house all over looking for some nail polish remover.

I do

not wear nail polish often so it was not a big surprise no nail polisher remover was found.

So, I drug the kids to our local Wal-Mart where we found Onyx nail polish remover in the cosmetics aisle for sale.

The nail polish remover came in a 4 oz bottle and that was great because we do not ...

• often polish our nails.

The cost was around $1 and that was even better since the lower something costs the more money it allows us to spend on other things.

The nail polish remover worked very well—as well as the other brands I have tried.

I keep it handy for the rare times when we do have

a finger nail painting party and it always does its job very well.

Onyx Nail Polish Remover is a product I would refer to other people—particularly ones who do not paint their nails regularly as it is a small sized product.

Since it does what it says it does and with little fuss, it gets a passing grade from me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125021006510928/k2311a0225/2.25.10