St. Ives Eye and Face Stress Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love the way it cools my skin as I apply it
  • At the cost it is on online stores, I am unsure it is worth it

• by AJ Rowe

St. Ives Eye and Face Stress Gel has been a part of my beauty routine at various times throughout the past 15 years. I have very puffy eyes because I have such a horrible time sleeping and this product helps diminish the puffiness.

I love the way it cools my skin as I apply it. Cucumber is one of the main ingredients and that

makes the product smell heavenly.

St. Ives Eye and Face Stress Gel was once sold in store but that is no longer the case.

I purchased mine in a thrift shop (after checking the expiration date of course) for a mere $1. 50.

I am about to have to make an online search for it as I am running out. A 4 ounce jar ...

• lasted me for two months.

It is apparently discontinued but available on many online stores. At the cost it is on online stores, I am unsure it is worth it.

The original store price of $4 last year was well worth it but paying four or five times that much for the same product makes it more difficult to narrow down what type of

rating it deserves. St.

Ives Eye and Face Stress gel, as far as how it acts in comparison to what it claims merits an 8 from me. It did what it claimed to do –reduced stress and fatigue around the eyes but only at a $4 price would I buy it as it was not such an exceptional difference that I would pay an exorbitant price for it.

St. Ives Eye and Face Stress Gel

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125021006500928/k2311a0225/2.25.10