Amazon.com  » Web sites  »
  • One of the features I love, is if you spend over a certain amount, usually around $25.00 you get free shipping

• by Deb S
      I love Amazon.com. I use them for any book I’m interested in. If I want to pick up a book at the library, first I hop to Amazon.com and read the reviews.

They have

such a vast selection of products I can always find what I need. I do tend to use Amazon.com mostly for books though. They are connected now to Borders and Toys R Us on their site, so I look up things before I go to the physical store to buy things as well.

One of the features I love, is if you spend over a certain ...

• Amazon.com
      amount, usually around $25.00 you get free shipping. Books can be heavy, so that’s always a good reward!

I love they have almost anything I want to find, and I love that anybody

can read the reviews, and you don’t have to sign up for anything to be able to see what people are saying. I rarely pick up a book without first checking out Amazon.com first.

Amazon.com
Carlos vega says :

re : One of the features I love, is if you spend over a certain amount, usually around $25.00 you get free shipping
Yes its good feature sometimes you dont have to spend 25 to get free shipping if you browse right you can find a lot of items with free shipping

I like to get car parts on amazon there usually cheaper by like a lot. Some things cost the same as they would at a store sometimes more one item in particular is motor oil comes out to be equal if not more than walmarts price. Also you can’t have coolant shipped in the usa for some reason

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202910100650331/k2311a1029/10.29.06