Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Fragrance Mist
  • Japanese Cherry Blossom is the best of the best in Bath and Body Works scents

• by AJ Rowe

Bath and Body Works Fragrance Mist is a wonderful perfume. I have not found a lot of difference between the fragrance mist and the perfumes in how long they last—regardless of the scents.

I have tried Japanese Cherry Blossom, Cherry Blossom, Cucumber Melon, and more.

Japanese Cherry Blossom is the best of the best in Bath and Body Works scents.

The fragrance mist comes in an 8 fl oz bottle.

Bath and Body Works products are special treats for me—because we do not buy them at Wal-Mart! We buy our Bath and Body Works products at the Turtle Creek Mall in Jonesboro, Arkansas.

The Japanese Cherry Blossom Scent is exotic without being so exotic it makes a person wonder ...

• why anyone would wear it.

An 8 ounce bottle will last me about two months and I always receive compliments when wearing it.

My advice, as much as Bath and Body Works would hate to hear it, is if you buy the fragrance mist the more expensive perfume is not needed.

Use that money to save or try another scent

instead.

During the summer when the weather heats up, fragrance is stronger and it’s not good to wear so much perfume you smell like you belong in a French whore house.

The price of this product was $12 and worth every dime.

I rate it a 10/10 as it is one of the few products that deserve a perfect rating.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5625021006430928/k2311a0225/2.25.10