Friend Blaster pro Myspace friend adder  » Software  »
  • I found it so easy to collect profiles on Myspace with it
  • I thought it was cool that I could send automated comments as well as messaging
  • If you want tons of friends on Myspace than definitely go with the friend blaster pro, it is worth the money

• by thereviewerat1

The friend blaster pro is software that allows you to do automated friend requests on Myspace. This software is great and I loved the features on it.

The friend blaster pro is very simple to use. I found it so easy to collect profiles on Myspace with it. All I had to do was browse people as I normally would do and than hit the gather button and sit back and wait till the amount of profiles were gather. Than I would hit the send button

to send out the friend request, as simple as that. The friend blaster pro is so easy to use that anybody can figure it out. Other cool features that you can use is automated comments. I thought it was cool that I could send automated comments as well as messaging. The friend blaster pro can be annoying because sometimes it does not skip captcha and you will have to enter words or numbers after every few friend requests, even when you select the skip captcha feature.

• Sometimes the friend blaster works fast and other times it moves real slow but when it moves fast it moves fast and I was happy when it did but became pretty mad when it took its time sending out requests!

I loved the price of the friend blaster pro. At only $60 it is worth it because you can use as many accounts as you’d like with it but if you want to save money that you can spend just $30 and use one account with

friend blaster pro. Either way you will be happy with the product because it really is cool and good.

Another great thing about friend blaster pro is you will never have to pay for updates and it seems they are always doing updates on friend blaster pro but hey I never had to pay for them so go right ahead and keep updating I say. If you want tons of friends on Myspace than definitely go with the friend blaster pro, it is worth the money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3025021006180828/k2311a0225/2.25.10