Partners Cafe in New Haven CT  » Entertainment  »
365 Crown Street New Haven, CT 06511
  • The bud light bottles are cheap here and I paid around $4 for a bottle of beer at the time and it was worth it
  • There was also a small cover to get in, I had to pay $2 to get inside but that $2 was definitely worth it

• by thereviewerat1

Partners café in New Haven is a pretty cool little spot that is a gay bar. This bar has its off nights and than they have their busy nights. Sometimes they have Latin nights and other nights they have a leather night. I have been to this place a few times but usually I went on a Friday night because that’s the night they have a male dancer.

The bud light bottles are cheap here

and I paid around $4 for a bottle of beer at the time and it was worth it. The atmosphere in Partners has always been comforting and even on real busy nights I still felt comfortable there. There are two bars there, one downstairs and the other is upstairs, The Upstairs is only open on Friday and Saturday nights. Partners also has a dance floor on the 2nd floor and it is a decent size.

• The music they played downstairs was lame but upstairs they had pretty cool house music blaring and it was fun dancing all over Partner’s dance floor! The bar staff was also real friendly and I wasn’t kept waiting long when I wanted another drink. There was also a small cover to get in, I had to pay $2 to get inside but that $2 was definitely worth it.

There is plenty of parking because Partners

has a parking lot behind the bar and another one right across the street so you are certain to find a spot, even when it is busy.

The crowd that was at partners were mixed with both men and women both old and young and in between. The night out I had at Partners was a good one and if I am ever back in the area I am going back there to drink, dance and have fun.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5925021006170828/k2311a0225/2.25.10