Flecther’s Cafe in Waterbury  » Entertainment  »
52 E Main St. Waterbury, Connecticut 06702
  • I recommend parking on the street by the curb
  • I found it so relaxing downstairs, I loved just sitting at the table and just being able to be relaxed, drink in hand and just able to listen to great music provided by the awesome DJ
  • They always play the sickest and best beats out there at this place and I love the sound system, it really makes you want to dance and just let loose and have fun, I seriously love it
  • On a Saturday night I paid like $5 to get in and it was well worth it

• by thereviewerat1

Fletcher’s Café is a cool gay bar that’s located in Waterbury. The bar is located down a safe street with secure parking and this is good because Waterbury is a scary city and just a dump but Fletcher’s is an awesome club to go and get your drink on and dance on. I recommend parking on the street by the curb; you’ll know what I’m talking about when you see the street, or just park in their parking lot. The lot is real small but it’s better than the street parking.

Fletcher’s is two floors and the bottom floor is

by far bigger than the upper floor. The cool thing about Fletcher’s is that there are two floors with bars on them. There is a cool pool table located on the second floor but it’s in an odd place and it kind of blocks the way to the dancing area. The dance floor is on the second floor and it really is small but nonetheless you will have fun dancing. The club is so clean and there are tables you can sit at and relax at. Fletcher’s provides a relax, laidback environment. I found it so relaxing downstairs, I ...

• loved just sitting at the table and just being able to be relaxed, drink in hand and just able to listen to great music provided by the awesome DJ.

The music is off the hook at Fletcher’s! They always play the sickest and best beats out there at this place and I love the sound system, it really makes you want to dance and just let loose and have fun, I seriously love it. The sound system simply rocks! Also the cover charge to get inside the bar was cheap. On a Saturday night I paid like $5 to get

in and it was well worth it. I would have even paid $10 to get into that place.

The drinks are averaged priced at Fletcher’s but you won’t have to get out a loan in order to actually get a few drinks so don’t worry about breaking the wallet. I only brought $20 with me and I was able to get 3-4 beers with that, so the price for beer at Fletcher’s is good. I highly recommend that you head to Fletcher’s, it will be a fun night out. Fletcher’s is a great club to go and have fun at.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5925021006160828/k2311a0225/2.25.10